Photography Tutoring in Atlanta Metro Area
Why Not Classes?
Let’s begin with a simple experiment. Search Google for images that match keywords “Photography class“. I know without looking over your shoulder that the majority of them will be of a bunch of students with cameras in their hands shooting in the same direction. Same scene, same model, same lighting for everyone. Classical “Let me show you – now y’all do it” approach. This might be an efficient way to learn and practice Tai Chi, but certainly not Photography. That’s why I present to you…
- One-on-one photography training. All levels, from absolute beginner to pro – at the convenience of your own home and at your own pace! It’s just you and me – so everything’s relevant.
- Mentoring. Realtime suggestions during your own photoshoots, workflow and business consulting, portfolio and web site critique, you name it!
- Remote education. Not in Gainesville or even Atlanta area? We can do all of the above over the Internet, utilizing both email and video conferencing.
- Semi-private lessons. Looking for the most affordable yet efficient way to learn photography? If you have a friend who shares your level of photographic expertise and has similar needs, you can learn together and save big!
What Are The Prices?
- Private lessons, both in person and remotely: $50/hour, minimal time slot allocation is 2 hours.
- Semi-private lessons (2-5 students), in person only: $35/hour per student, minimal time slot is 2 hours.
- Mentoring: inquire using the form below.